Are you tired of the anxious feeling in pit of stomach regarding your relationship and ready to have sustainable peace this year? Need further confirmation? How much longer do you intend to suffer? Check out this checklist of just a few of the signs you need to cut it from the book, Mr. Unavailable and the Fallback Girl by Natalie Lue:
From Mr. Unavailable and the Fallback Girl by Natalie Lue
- The Relationship is conducted on their terms. If you attempt things your way, you are met with objections, stonewalling, going silent, disappearing acts, and open hostility.
- There is an absence of love, care, trust and respect.
- It feels like you have an addiction or compulsion towards this person and keep going back even though you consistently keep getting disappointed.
- They have betrayed you and broken your trust.
- If you have forgotten who you are, your values, boundaries, your needs, hobbies, purpose, family, friends and relationship with God.
- You have broken up several times for the same reasons ,but you keep going back. They promised things would change but it never does.
- You are the side chick because they are otherwise attached/married or have a girlfriend, OR; you used to be the girlfriend at some point, but now you are the side chick.
If any of this sounds familiar, you should consider signing up for The Closure Class, free webinar to receive tools and strategies on how to get out and stay out. Thursday, June 22nd 8PM EST.
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP —> The Closure Class
#CutTheTies #SoulTies #BreakUp #GetOut #GetRealBeHealed #Closure #LettingGo #Healing #MoveOn