Are You Driven or are you CALLED?
Many of us feel so inclined to PUSH, to drive, to PROVE ourselves, to control the outcome, to make things happen!
We are living disconnected from our Source, under the diminishing pressures of a masculine system of DOING rather than a Divine feminine manifestation of BEING. But do we really have a CHOICE? If we stop, who will handle it? We’ve learned that NO one is going to come through for us…the weight is on our shoulders; the burden is on our backs…
This was the call of womanhood in the 21st Century.
For women of color, many times, we see our mothers on the go. Single mothers, working mothers, women who are isolated and struggling to be their own village… Then, we re-create the patterns we’ve seen growing up. We model the superwomen and force ourselves to “stay strong” and “keep it moving!”
What if we STOPPED hustling and took the time to HEAL?
In this era of the HUSTLE…
- 75-80% of doctors’ visits and illness diagnosed in women are stress related.
- Autoimmune disorders (lupus, type 1 diabetes) in women have increased by 30%.
- Women are 40% more likely than men to develop mental illness.
We are overweight, over-worked, over-committed and over-extended. This masculine standard for achieving success is hurting our souls, our bodies, our mental well-being.
God is calling his daughters to RESTORATION.
- What if we gave our hearts the tender caress it called for?
- What if we SLOWED down for wisdom and entered into a season of EASE?
- What if we took time to breathe, to cultivate our inner-garden of peace and spiritual wholeness?What if we ended the masculine model of persecuting and competing with one another and came together for Divine purpose, reclaiming the beauty of wholeness?
It is time to go beyond the force of driveness, and FLOW in Divine Calling….
By Divine design, we were made to RECEIVE. We were made to flow in wisdom and grace..in Queenhood.
You don’t see a QUEEN rushing, worrying or sweating. She reigns in calm poise and spiritual GRACE.
I invite you to be honored, celebrated and spiritually pampered in Girlfriend Therapy: a Sacred Sisterhood Circle Saturday Series, where we minister to the health of your soul.
This Saturday, March 24th 8 AM PACIFIC /10 AM CENTRAL / 11 AM EASTERN
In our time together, my spiritual mentor, Shannon Evette, will speak to the soul of a woman. She will call forth our place of feminine ease and divine grace as we come together as a sisterhood, to COME HOME to the truth of who we are, to be refreshed by the still waters of the Holy Spirit.
Will you join me?
Blessings & Love,